July 4th Fireworks Tickets On Sale Now
View the legendary Macy’s 4th of July Fireworks® celebration overlooking the Hudson River from the Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum located at Pier 86 (46th Street and 12th Avenue, Manhattan) on Thursday, July 4th. Doors open at 7:00 PM and fireworks are scheduled to start at approximately 9:20 PM.
Tickets are available for five different viewing locations at the Museum:
All viewing locations provide clear views of all four of the Macy’s firework barges and simulcast of the fireworks musical score. Guests can enjoy complimentary food and nonalcoholic beverages, and cash bars will be available throughout the event.
- Flight Deck Seating includes a guided tour of the ship Intrepid, the Concorde, the fastest commercial airplane in existence, or the Cold War-era Growler submarine, and allows guests to view the fireworks spectacular from the top deck of the Intrepid.
- Pier Seating allows guests to view the fireworks spectacular from the very end of Pier 86. Additionally, guests will also be able to mingle underneath the British Airways Concorde.
- Starboard Elevator Seating provides guests with the opportunity to watch the fireworks spectacular from what once operated as an aircraft elevator.
- Starboard Balcony Seating allows guests to watch the fireworks spectacular from one of two large outdoor balconies overlooking the Hudson River.
- Fantail Seating allows guests to view the fireworks spectacular from the furthest aft part of the Hangar Deck.
Tickets are available for $175 - $225. Children under the age of three are free of charge when sitting on an adult’s lap. The event is rain or shine.
For more information and to book your tickets, Please click here.