|The Intrepid Museum is pleased to announce its newest initiative—the Anchor Society. This new patron program represents a unique community of enthusiasts who receive priority access to events and public programs, an insider’s view of the Museum’s goals and future plans, and exclusive opportunities that are curated to their interests, all while providing vital support for the Museum’s innovative education programs, exhibitions and extensive collection of historic artifacts.
We invite you to become a founding member of the Anchor Society as we work to shape the future of the Museum. Founding members have the opportunity to...
- Hear from leaders in the fields of science, technology and history
- Take behind-the-scenes tours with curatorial staff and enjoy unlimited admission year-round
- Meet the astronauts, pilots, engineers, scientists and crew members behind the history, and help preserve their stories
- Help expand educational programming that has served hundreds of thousands of students and teachers at the Museum for more than 30 years through leadership and access programs, professional development and school visits
- Play a part in engaging future generations in the fields of science, technology, engineering and math
For a full list of benefits, please click here. Contributions to the Anchor Society begin at $2,500 and are fully tax-deductible. To begin your hand-crafted membership, call 646-381-5279 or email AnchorSociety@intrepidmuseum.org.
- Help with the care and restoration of the Museum’s growing collections of aircraft and historic artifacts
- Join us for an annual symposium with Museum leadership and gain an insider's view about the Museum's goals and plans for the year ahead