A valid membership card with ASTC logo must be presented upon your visit.
Reciprocal admission applies to the number of people covered in your membership, not to exceed 2 adults and 4 children.
Guests wishing to take advantage of the ASTC Passport Program must visit our Box Office to receive their tickets. Visitors must show proof of membership at an eligible ASTC institution that displays their current membership level, expiration date as well as photo ID to provide proof of residence.** Click here to see the full list of participating ASTC institutions.
**Please note, ASTC excludes museums and institutions within 90 miles of membership purchase and purchaser residency. Therefore, if you have a membership with an institution or live within 90 miles of another you are planning to visit, you would not be granted free admission under the ASTC Travel Passport Program unless the institution is listed in the exemption list below: .
The museums listed below are within 90 miles of the Intrepid Museum but have agreed to lift this restriction. However, please note that these agreements are subject to change at any time so we suggest calling them before you travel.
- Bruce Museum, Greenwich, CT
- Yale Peabody Museum of Natural History, New Haven, CT
- The Brooklyn Children's Museum, Brooklyn, NY
- Long Island Science Center, Riverhead, NY
- The New York Hall of Science, Queens, NY
- The New York Transit Museum, Brooklyn Heights, NY
- The Academy of Natural Sciences, Philadelphia, PA
- Liberty Science Center admission for Intrepid Museum members is waived on the following days throughout the year: Sunday, April 30, Saturday, July 22, Sunday, August 13, Sunday, September 10 and Saturday, October 14
Additional Reciprocal Agreements
The following organizations are not members of ASTC but allow Intrepid Museum Members reciprocal museum privileges at the Family level and above.
Tips Before You Travel
Intrepid Members Visiting other ASTC Members:
- Reciprocal admission lists are subject to change without notice. We suggest that you contact the institution you wish to visit to confirm privileges before visiting.
- You must present your valid Intrepid Museum membership card with the ASTC logo when you visit a participating institution as reciprocal institutions do not have access to one another’s membership list.
- You may also be asked to present proof of residence to show that you live more than 90 miles from the institution. You may be denied reciprocal admission if you live within a 90-mile radius of the institution.
ASTC Members visiting Intrepid:
- You must present a valid membership card with the ASTC logo and photo ID when you visit the Intrepid Museum to receive free general admission.
- Reciprocal institutions do not have access to one another’s membership lists. If you do not have your membership card, you must contact your science center to obtain proof of membership. An email confirmation may be sent directly to email@example.com.